Financial Support & Assistance
What Financial Support Does CSU-LSAMP Provide?
- National or International Conferences(presenting or non-presenting)
- International STEM Education Activities (including study aboard with documented research/project based component)
- Research Activities & Programs
- Graduate School Visits
Additional support for pursuing Interests in Graduate Education in STEM Disciplines via:
- Graduate School Application Fees
- Transcript Request Fees
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) Fees or similar testing
- Sending GRE scores to potential graduate schools
- Dean's List STEM Textbook, Educational Supply, and Course Equipment Reimbursement*
*students earning Dean's List status are eligible for up to $100 of reimbursement the following quarter and materials need to be returned when the Dean’s List student is done with them to the LSAMP office to help build our lending library.
- Pell-eligible STEM Course Material Reimbursement* (program begins 9/1/19)
*pell-eligible students are eligible for up to $100/quarter for STEM textbook, educational supply purchases, &/or course equipment (if those materials are not part of the LSAMP library.) Materials purchased must be returned to the LSAMP library at the end of the quarter.
Request LSAMP Funding
Current LSAMP students with an application on file may request direct financial support for any of the educational activities listed above via the LSAMP Funding Request form.
CSU-LSAMP at Cal Poly is supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. HRD-1826490 and the CSU Chancellor's Office, and coordinated by the Center for Engineering, Science, and Mathematics Education (CESAME) at Cal Poly, SLO. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in these materials are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.